1. First of all check a safety lock No. 9 condition on 10 And in the assembly block of safety locks/relay under the car dashboard. Replace the beaten-out safety lock new. If the new safety lock also fuses at once (without inclusion of a reverse gear), check electroconducting on a chain site between the sensor switch of fires of a backing and the assembly block. If breakdown of a safety lock occurs at inclusion of a reverse gear, check electroconducting on a site between the sensor switch and the combined back lamps.
2. Choose as the switching lever a reverse gear and include ignition, - in assemblies of the back combined lamps white signal lights of a backing should light up. Switch off ignition.
3. If fires do not join, check serviceability of the corresponding lamps.
4. If a safety lock and lamps as it should be, find the sensor switch of fires of a backing in the top part of a case of RKPP, disunite the socket of its electroconducting and connect between two bared contacts an ohmmeter.
5. At the included reverse gear between contacts of the socket conductivity (the sensor switch will close) should take place. In any other position of the lever the sensor switch should be opened (conductivity is not present).
6. At negative results of the described check replace the sensor switch.
7. If the switch as it should be, check serviceability of a contour of its grounding. If grounding as it should be, check on break all electroconducting.
8. Disconnect from the sensor switch electroconducting.
9. Turn out the sensor switch from a transmission case.
10. Remove and will throw out an old washer.
11. Replace a washer and establish the new sensor switch.
12. Connect electroconducting.